As Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners:
Attends all meetings of the Board of County
Commissioners and other designated County Boards.
- Produces, records, indexes and distributes the
official minutes of these meetings.
- Maintains legal custody of the Official County Seal.
- Maintains custody of all County resolutions,
ordinances and contracts.
Other duties assigned include:
Dock permits and other permits for the Water
and Navigation Control Authority are processed in
the Finance Division's Board Records division.
Dock, Dredge & Fill Permits
- Petitions to object to property valuations are
processed and submitted to the Value Adjustment Board through the Finance Division's Board Records division.
Value Adjustment Board
- The collection of fees for home solicitation permits, acceptance
and review of permit applications, and issuance of approved permits are handled through the Finance Division's Board Records division.
Home Solicitation Permits