Posted: January 4, 2017
Pinellas Clerk Waives Collection Fees During “Start Smart in 2017” Campaign
The Pinellas County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller’s office will dedicate two weeks at the end of February and early March to help citizens reset the past and start the New Year right. The Clerk’s office will waive collection fees for a limited time only at the locations listed below when citizens pay their outstanding fines and fees in full. Citizens can look forward to saving up to 40% during this special campaign.
Anyone with a ticket or court fine in collections can visit the locations listed to avoid paying the collection fee.
Event Details: (Click to view the event flyer)
- Date: Monday, February 27 – Friday, March 10, 2017 (excluding weekends)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Open until 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday of each week at the Pinellas County Justice Center only)
- North County Branch – 29582 U.S. 19 N., Clearwater, FL
- Clerk’s Tyrone Branch – 1800 66th St. N., St. Petersburg, FL
- Pinellas County Justice Center – 14250 49th St. N., Clearwater, FL
To view the event press release, click here
For more information, please call (727) 464-7000 or email email@example.com.