Clerk's Tyrone Branch Office
1800 66th Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
The following services are provided at the Clerk's Tyrone Branch Office:
- Traffic Court Hearings
- Accept payments for:
- traffic, criminal, and misdemeanor fines and costs,
- payable traffic citations,
- non-criminal payable infractions, boating, fishing and smoking violations, and
- local, municipal and county ordinances.
- Issue Marriage Licenses and perform Marriage Ceremonies
- Accept Passport Applications
- Accept documents for recording in the Official Records, as per statute
(Effective February 17, 2009, documents will be processed and recorded at the Clearwater and St. Petersburg courthouse locations. For your convenience, documents may be dropped off at the North County and Clerk's Tyrone Branch offices, to be forwarded to the Clearwater and St. Petersburg courthouse locations for recording. Location addresses and contact information. Please include a self-addressed envelope with your documents.)
- Accept payment for copies of:
- history checks,
- imaged documents,
- pleadings in traffic files at this location, and
- documents in the Official Records.
- Accept Child Support payments
- ONLY if a Department of Revenue Suspension letter was issued.
- Documents can be accepted for new Civil cases and will be forwarded to both Circuit and County Court.
- Issue certain types of summons on the Original Complaint.
- Accept pleadings for filing in traffic cases.
- Accept subsequent pleadings for filing in pending civil and probate cases.
- Accept Value Adjustment Board Petitions with required fee.
- *Limited Driver License Reinstatements
*Must have physical license in possession. Only Department of Highway Safety
and Motor Vehicles
may reinstate for Financial Responsibility Suspension.