North County Branch Office
29582 U.S. 19 North
Clearwater, FL 33761
The following services are provided at the North County Branch Office:
- traffic, criminal, and misdemeanor fines and costs,
- payable traffic citations,
- non-criminal payable infractions, boating, fishing and smoking violations, and
- local, municipal and county ordinances.
(Effective February 17, 2009, documents will be processed and recorded at the Clearwater and St. Petersburg courthouse locations. For your convenience, documents may be dropped off at the North County and Clerk's Tyrone Branch offices, to be forwarded to the Clearwater and St. Petersburg courthouse locations for recording. Location addresses and contact information. Please include a self-addressed envelope with your documents.)
- history checks,
- imaged documents,
- pleadings in traffic files, and
- documents in the Official Records.
- only if a Writ of Bodily Attachment or any other court order states to pay the Clerk's Office,
- or, if a Department of Revenue Suspension letter was issued.
- Small Claims
- Probate: New Estates, Baker & Marchman Act Petitions.
Self Help Center (satellite office) –
Open Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. ONLY
29582 U.S. 19 North, Clearwater, FL 33761
Phone: (727) 464-5150
Fax: (727) 453-3423
Attorney appointments may be scheduled for Tuesday only at this office.
*Must have physical license in possession. Only Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles may reinstate for Financial Responsibility Suspension.