545 1st Ave. N.
St. Petersburg, FL 33705
This court facility is located on First Ave. N. St., between 5th St. and
6th St., in St. Petersburg. The building is near Mirror Lake and St. Petersburg City Hall.
FOR DRIVING DIRECTIONS & MAP, CLICK HERE.
- Parking is available around the St. Petersburg Judicial Building at any metered parking space, at a meter on the street directly surrounding the Courthouse or any of the one or two hour parking spaces around the courthouse.
- DO NOT park in ANY numbered parking spaces.
- Please DO NOT park on Central Avenue, the City employee parking lot on the Northwest corner of 6th Street and 1st Avenue North or at the Sebring Building on Mirror Lake Drive. Your permit WILL NOT be honored at those locations and your vehicle is subject to being towed.
- Please place the Juror Parking Permit on the dashboard of your vehicle.
- Handicapped parking is available in the south and west parking lots.
The Court does not provide transportation to and from the courthouse. Public transportation is available through the Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority.
What to wear: Business casual is suggested for Jury Service. Please use good judgment and dress appropriately. Shorts are NOT considered appropriate attire. Courtrooms can become chilly so you might want to bring a jacket or sweater with you.
Reading: There may be periods of time spent waiting for court proceedings to begin. You may bring your own reading materials with you. A limited amount of magazines will be available for your use.
Food – Snacks: Complimentary coffee and tea are available. Snacks, soda and water are available throughout your service by vending machines located just outside the Jury Assembly Room. You may bring your own food and snacks as a Café is not available at this location. A microwave is available; however, a refrigerator is not. PLEASE be aware that no open beverage will be permitted upon entrance to the building. Only factory sealed plastic bottles are allowed past security.
Telephones: A telephone is available for local calls. You may bring your cell phone, but you will not be permitted to have it on in the courtroom.
Laptop computers: You may bring your laptop computer. Wi-Fi is available at this location for your wireless Internet connection needs. Like all other items, your laptop must go through the magnetometer (x-ray) machines at the security checkpoints.
Smoking: This is a Smoke Free facility. Smoking is permitted outside of the building.
Hearing devices: Amplification hearing devices are available within each courtroom. Please contact your Deputy for use of these devices.
Restrooms:Restrooms are located within the Jury Assembly Room.